Thrift Store Assistant – Production
The Production Assistant reports to the Thrift Store Manager, and will process incoming clothing donations, categorize them into types of clothing, as well as sort out household and other non-clothing donations. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with unloading merchandise at store.
- Visually inspect items for quality to prepare for resale or recycle.
- Sort and hang merchandise, and categorize donations by seasons, children, men, women, holiday, etc.
- Price and tag items according to store pricing guidelines.
- Assist with keeping stockroom, store front, and display areas neatly organized.
- Work independently and/or with other employees with other duties as assigned.
Positive attitude and great customer service.
Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural and ethnic difference in all interactions.
Adheres to policies and procedures, and exhibits responsibility through good attendance, dependability, self-discipline, and communication.
Ability to work collaboratively with others is an effective member of the team.